Monarch Pool Care is always looking for experienced, dedicated people in the pool and spa industry. We have the following positions available:
- Pool and Spa Service Technician (see job description below)
- Retail Sales Associate (see job description below)
If you are interested in a career with Monarch Pool Care, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here to apply for Retail Sales Associate
- Click here to download an application for Pool/Spa Service Technician
Or you can contact us at:
Monarch Pool Care
909 Garrisonville Road
Stafford, VA 22556
Pool and Spa Service Technician
Our Growth Is Your Opportunity
This position requires AFO/CPO/APSP certification(s) and 3+ years’ experience. Valid driver’s license required w/ good driving record. He/She performs all other duties as assigned, works independently and in teams directed by the Service Manager and company officers. This person ensures that the corporation’s core values, mission statement, processes, and procedures are carefully followed to ensure industry compliance and provide an exceptional customer experience. He/She will provide services that include water chemistry and industry standard treatment; must have a familiarity with a variety of pool and spa structures, finishes and repair procedures; knowledge of circulation, filtration and hydraulics; experience with electrical testing and code requirements; understanding of pump motor operation, maintenance and repair; experience with pool/spa heaters; programming knowledge for pool/spa controls and chemical feeders; pool/spa maintenance, seasonal opening and closing processes; and winter/safety covers. This person must be able to lift 100 lbs. and meet working conditions below. Applicants must be drug-free. We are a drug-free workforce.
Come for the job, Stay for the Career
Must be able to sit, stand, stoop, twist and bend at the waist, turn, kneel, squat, raise arms above shoulder height, grasp, reach, perform repetitive hand movements and fine coordination to work on equipment, have vision sufficient to read blueprints, circuit boards, labels, safety information; have hearing in the normal range with or without correction. In an 8-hour shift, must be able to transport self across the facility, residential, and commercial client properties, ascend and descend stair steps, maintain balance on unstable ground, walkways, stone pathways, pool edge; lift objects up to 100 lbs. from floor level to waist height, climb and work off a ladder or scaffold; use arms and back to tighten and loosen nuts and bolts; carry a 50-pound tool box up a flight of stairs; work in confined spaces and wear and use appropriate safety equipment.
Our Customer Care Duties Include:
- Pleasantly, with a smile and enthusiasm, greet every customer encountered upon arrival
- Daily clock-in/clock-out
- Daily meeting with Manager to review schedule
- Daily completion of truck checklists
- Be knowledgeable in promoting various sales events throughout the year
- Maintain working knowledge of all in-store chemical brands and specialty chemicals
- Maintain working knowledge of various pool & spa equipment/parts
- Complete tasks assigned through on-line RB Systems dispatch software program including checklist preparation
- Lead crew of at least 1 – 2 technicians as main customer contact on-site
- Provide Manager with diagnostic findings and specify part list for quote/repair processing
- Participate in weekly staff meetings
Retail Sales Associate
Our Growth is Your Opportunity
Must be willing to grow, learn, improve and succeed! Applicant must provide a cover letter which includes the reason why he or she will be a good fit for this position. Must be at least 18 years old to apply. We are looking for reliable self-starters with customer service experience, who have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, are able to build rapport with customers, and who possess excellent written and verbal skills. Applicants must be drug-free. We are a drug-free workforce.
Come for the Job, Stay for the Career
This entry level position handles all other duties as assigned and works with the retail team to drive success and maintain exceptional customer service. He/she provides personalized assistance to customers by performing water testing services, aiding with sales questions, and operating the retail division’s point of sale computers. This person also maintains weekly inventory counts, assists in delivery, stocks shelving, and keeps the retail area neat and clean for an exceptional customer experience. This person must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
Must be able to sit, stand, stoop, twist and bend at the waist, turn, kneel, squat, raise arms above shoulder height, grasp, reach, perform repetitive hand movements. Have vision sufficient to read blueprints, labels, safety information; have hearing in the normal range with or without correction. Must be able to transport self across the facility, ascend and descend stair steps; lift objects up to 50 lbs from floor level to waist height.
Our Customer Care Duties Include:
- *Greet customers and make them feel welcome
- *Answer phone and strive to have all calls answered or messages returned within 1 hour of receipt
- *Assist customers with sales recommendations to drive retail sales
- *Be knowledgeable in promoting various sales events throughout the year
- *Maintain working knowledge of all in-store chemical brands
- *Maintain working knowledge of various pool & spa equipment/parts
- *Water Testing
- *Assist with weekly inventory/ordering and quarterly inventory review
- *Assist with on-line dispatch software program to ensure that jobs are scheduled and processed correctly
- *Assist with preparation of files and paperwork for field staff
- *Participate in weekly staff meetings
- *Daily clean and front of showroom floor
- *Daily clean of kitchen/backroom/restroom